We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you are not entirely satisfied, you may return the items to us for a full refund of the purchase price, provided that you follow the Returns Instructions below and the Goods are:
- Returned complete
- In perfect original condition and unused with the original packaging
- FOR FULL PRICE ITEMS
If you have purchased a full price item please make sure we receive your returned items, within 28 days from the day you receive them, to be refunded in full via the original payment method. Items that were purchased as part of a promotional offer or with a promotional discount code can be considered full price.
- FOR SALE ITEMS
Please make sure we receive your returned items, within 14 days from the day you receive them, to be refunded in full via the original payment method. Items that have been permanently marked down are considered sale items.
Please note, we do not accept returns on earrings or jewellery sets containing earrings.
As a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel a Contract under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 during the period set out in our Terms & Conditions. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep a Product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a complete refund.
We currently offer free returns for UK orders, via a courier collection service.
In order to return your items to us free, simply:
- package your items in their original packaging,
- complete the returns slip included on your invoice,
- then visit www.hermesparcelreturn.co.uk, complete your details and print off the label ready for collection.
Please note, if you choose to return goods to us in any other way (for example through Royal Mail or Collect+), we will not be able to refund the cost of doing so.
For international returns, please follow these instructions
- In the returns section on your delivery note, tick the refund box.
- Write the address on the front of the parcel.
- Take the labelled parcel to your nearest postal service and pay the appropriate postage back to the UK.
- We strongly recommend that you send your return by a 'signed for on delivery' postal method.
- The parcel remains your responsibility until it reaches us. You will receive an email confirming receipt of your parcel once it has been accepted back into our warehouse.
- Please allow up to 7 days upon receipt of the parcel into our warehouse for your return to be processed and your money refunded.
- Returns postage will only be refunded if the product is faulty.
Please note, products cannot be exchanged or refunded at our concessions or stores. If you do not have the address label then please return the parcel to:
Puzzle Retail Stores Ltd
Seaham Grange Industrial Estate,
Should you have any additional queries, please do not hesitate to contact the Company’s customer service team at either +44 (0) 344 770 5838 or email@example.com. Please note that the customer services team are experiencing an extremely high volume of calls and emails at this time, therefore if your call is not taken please try again at an alternative time. Your patience is appreciated.
return policy last updated 16th August 2018