Terms & Conditions:
1. This prize draw is open to all UK residents, aged 18 or over, except employees of Jacques Vert Group, its agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries, incomplete entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. The prize will only be sent to a valid UK address.
2. The winner will receive a £300 voucher, a champagne afternoon tea for two, Theatre tickets for two, and a tour of Buckingham Palace for two. The £300 voucher is only redeemable in-store and at concessions except for John Lewis and can be used across Jacques Vert, Windsmoor, Eastex and Dash. We will cover expenses for you and a friend to travel to and from London; we will not cover accommodation costs. The champagne afternoon tea will be for you and a friend and values at no more than £50 per person. Theatre tickets will be booked for you and a friend for a show of your choice in London to a value of £120. We will contact the winner and make all bookings for you this must be completed two weeks in advance. The prize must be redeemed before 1st December 2012.
3. By entering this prize draw you agree to abide by these terms and conditions and to take part in any publicity associated with or resulting from the draw, including having your name and town/city being made publicly available. Entrants’ data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
4. The winner will be chosen at random by an independent person from correct entries received by midnight on 9th September 2012. Entries received after the closing date will not be included in the draw.
5. The winner will be notified via email after 9th September 2012. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance within 72 hours of being contacted and if a winner is unable to accept the prize within 72 hours of first being contacted, or if any prize is declined, a supplementary winner may be drawn at Jacques Vert Group’s discretion. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into concerning this draw.
6. There is a maximum of one prize available in the prize draw and is strictly subject to a maximum of one entry per person.
7. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid. Jacques Vert Group reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
8. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable nor available for re-sale. There is no cash or other alternative prize. The prize winner must be 18 years of age or older.
9. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize draw.
10. The name and town/city of the winner will be available from Ecommerce Department, Jacques Vert PLC, 46 Colebrooke Row, London N1 8AF upon request via SAE after 12th September 2012 for a period of 28 days.
11. By entering this prize draw you consent to Jacques Vert Plc communicating with you by email or post from time to time. Any communication will only be to provide information on our products and services.
Promoter’s details: Jacques Vert Plc, 46 Colebrooke Row, London N1 8AF